for all Class, Words
by Environment on
As we step into the lush green garden, we are greeted with the sweet fragrance of blooming flowers. The garden is a magical place where we…, please continue reading.
The Paragraph on Garden
Questions about Garden
As we step into the lush green garden, we are greeted with the sweet fragrance of blooming flowers. The garden is a magical place where we can escape the hustle-bustle of city life and find solace in the midst of nature. A well-maintained garden is a feast for the eyes, and a joy for the soul. Gardeners take pride in their work, as they transform an ordinary piece of land into a vibrant and colorful paradise. The garden is home to a wide variety of fauna - from the delicate butterflies hovering over the flowers to the busy bees gathering pollen. The vibrant colors of the plants and flowers create a soothing effect on the mind, and the peaceful environment of the garden makes it a perfect place to meditate, read or simply unwind. There are a plethora of benefits of gardening - from improving physical health to boosting mental wellbeing. It is an excellent form of exercise, as it involves digging, planting, watering, and weeding. Gardening also teaches us patience and perseverance, as we need to tend to the plants and wait for them to bloom. Moreover, it is a sustainable and eco-friendly way of contributing to the environment, as plants play a crucial role in reducing carbon emissions and providing fresh oxygen. The garden is indeed a sanctuary where we can connect with nature, and find inner peace and happiness.
- What is the significance of the fragrance of the flowers in the garden?
Answer: The fragrance of flowers in the garden creates a soothing effect on the mind, and the peaceful environment of the garden makes it a perfect place to meditate, read, or unwind.
- What is the importance of a well-maintained garden?
Answer: A well-maintained garden is a feast for the eyes and a joy for the soul.
- What is the importance of gardening?
Answer: Gardening has numerous benefits. It is an excellent form of exercise, teaches patience and perseverance, and is a sustainable and eco-friendly way of contributing to the environment.
- What can we find in a garden besides plants and flowers?
Answer: A garden is home to a wide variety of fauna, from the delicate butterflies to the busy bees.
- What are the benefits of gardening for physical health?
Answer: Gardening is an excellent form of exercise, as it involves digging, planting, watering, and weeding.
- What is the importance of tending the plants in gardening?
Answer: Tending to the plants in gardening teaches us patience and perseverance, as we need to wait for them to bloom.
- How is gardening beneficial for mental wellbeing?
Answer: Gardening has a calming effect on the mind and helps in reducing stress, anxiety, and depression.
- How can gardening contribute to the environment?
Answer: Gardening is sustainable and eco-friendly and helps in reducing carbon emissions and providing fresh oxygen.
- What is a garden to people?
Answer: The garden is a magical place where people can escape the hustle-bustle of city life and find solace in the midst of nature.
- What is the main benefit of a garden?
Answer: The garden is a sanctuary where people can connect with nature and find inner peace and happiness.
Vocabulary related to Garden
- Fauna - Definition: animals of a particular region, habitat, or geological period. Usage: The fauna of the garden includes butterflies, bees, and birds. Synonyms: wildlife, animals, beasts. Antonyms: flora, vegetation.
- Lush - Definition: (of vegetation) growing luxuriantly. Usage: The garden looked lush and green after the rain. Synonyms: abundant, thriving, flourishing. Antonyms: barren, sparse, parched.
- Solace - Definition: comfort or consolation in a time of distress or sadness. Usage: The garden provided solace to her grieving heart. Synonyms: comfort, consolation, relief. Antonyms: distress, discomfort, anguish.
- Vibrant - Definition: full of energy and vitality. Usage: The garden was a vibrant mix of colors and fragrances. Synonyms: lively, vivid, colorful. Antonyms: dull, drab, lifeless.
- Paradise - Definition: a place or state of perfect happiness or ultimate reality. Usage: The garden was like a paradise on earth. Synonyms: heaven, Arcadia, utopia. Antonyms: hell, purgatory, misery.
- Well-maintained - Definition: kept in good condition. Usage: The garden was well-maintained and looked beautiful. Synonyms: looked after, cared for, tended. Antonyms: dilapidated, neglected, abandoned.
- Plethora - Definition: a large or excessive amount of (something). Usage: The garden had a plethora of flowers and plants. Synonyms: abundance, profusion, plenitude. Antonyms: scarcity, lack, want.
- Sustainable - Definition: able to be maintained at a certain rate or level. Usage: Gardening is a sustainable form of agriculture. Synonyms: eco-friendly, renewable, environmentally friendly. Antonyms: unsustainable, harmful, destructive.
- Sanctuary - Definition: a place of refuge or safety. Usage: The garden was a sanctuary where he could find peace and quiet. Synonyms: haven, retreat, shelter. Antonyms: danger, threat, risk.
- Perseverance - Definition: steadfastness in doing something despite difficulty or delay in achieving success. Usage: Gardening requires patience and perseverance. Synonyms: persistence, tenacity, determination. Antonyms: giving up, quitting, abandonment.
Structure of the sample "Garden" paragraph
Cohesion and coherence: The paragraph on the topic of “garden” is written with coherence and cohesion. The sentences are arranged in a logical and organized manner, with a clear introduction, body, and conclusion. The paragraph begins with a description of a garden and its characteristics, such as the fragrance of flowers and the tranquility it provides. The second sentence introduces the topic of gardeners and their work, which is followed by a description of the fauna found in a garden. The subsequent sentences describe the different benefits of gardening, such as physical exercise, mental wellbeing, and environmental impact. The paragraph ends with a summary of the garden being a sanctuary for people to find inner peace and happiness. The use of transition words such as “Moreover,” and “Furthermore,” help in connecting the sentences and creating a logical flow of ideas throughout the paragraph.